Use floating in a sentence
- Then Amphitrite appeared, with floating hair and resonant voice, and beside her Poseidon with his four steeds. 
- Now his eyes were on Junia in her summer-time recreation, and her voice, humming a light-opera air, was floating to him through the autumn morning. 
- No signs of troubled times were to be seen in the floating home of the wanderers. 
- Could this be the rosy-cheeked angel who, floating along on the snow-white pony, had seemed to him like a happy creature from more beautiful worlds? 
- For an instant the people in the room were a confused mass, floating away into a blind distance. 
- There was a long silence, profound and unbroken; then a deep, sullen boom came floating down out of the distance. 
- Each had a little table floating before him or her, which he or she pushed about at pleasure. 
- The stiff, fashionable high Spanish ruff no longer confined his handsome head with its floating golden locks. 
- There were his flowers, floating on the stream. 
- Floating about in each vat, we at first saw twenty or thirty human heads. 
- Dada stood looking at their floating home, utterly disappointed and discouraged. 
- Cells, either floating, as in the blood, or fixed, like those in the cancellated structure of bone, already referred to. 
- He pointed to a dark object floating near the ship, from which presently came a small light with a hissing sound. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word floating in a sentence? How do you use floating in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word floating? It may also be related to exam become a teacher, coaching school district, classroom, help, and primary school.
Example sentences with the word floating, a sentence example for floating, and floating in sample sentence.