Use flitted in a sentence
- From time to time he glanced up at Janet as she flitted about the room. 
- A smile which the priests of lower rank who surrounded his litter knew not how to interpret, flitted over his shrewd, defiant countenance. 
- He hurried on; the figure flitted ahead of him. 
- Tabus shrugged her shoulders, and the smile of satisfaction which flitted over her brown, wrinkled face showed that the news was welcome. 
- A smile of satisfaction flitted over his manly, intellectual face, and he granted my request at once. 
- Yet, ere she had finished the task, a slight shadow flitted over her well-formed and attractive though not beautiful features. 
- But a something flitted through his mind, and his opened lips uttered nothing. 
- The result was favourable, for a smile of satisfaction flitted over his scarred features. 
- The papers were brought and held before him, and the answering smile that flitted across his face showed that he was satisfied. 
- It was like being in the confidence of all these people to stand quietly there, looking into their faces as they flitted past. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word flitted in a sentence? How do you use flitted in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word flitted? It may also be related to worksheet find school, school supplies, education online, teaches, exam, schools, and school uniforms.
Example sentences with the word flitted, a sentence example for flitted, and flitted in sample sentence.