Use fleeting in a sentence
- She gave him yet another look, a fleeting one which he did not see. 
- She thanked him with one fleeting, tearful glance that was as a grant of all her priceless possessions. 
- And this is what came of that fleeting visit of those young Englishmen to our village such ages and ages ago! 
- But Barbara was too weary to bestow more than a fleeting glance upon it. 
- But no one told Soada this, and she did not think; she was content to rest in the fleeting dream. 
- There were fleeting movements of her lips as if she might be occasionally saying parts of sentences to herself. 
- She looked up into my eyes for a fleeting instant. 
- I seized her hand, however it struggled, and holding it fast, continued: Her eyes sought mine for a fleeting second. 
- Why should her fleeting day-dreams fade unspoken, Like daffodils that die with sheaths unbroken? 
- He had a faint and fleeting sense of disquiet, which registered and was gone. 
- Not only the contents of the books and periodicals, but the covers, must be made to catch the fleeting fancy. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word fleeting in a sentence? How do you use fleeting in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word fleeting? It may also be related to tutoring schools, continuing education, spelling, exam, online course, and help.
Example sentences with the word fleeting, a sentence example for fleeting, and fleeting in sample sentence.