Use fleet in a sentence
- The scene was very animated, for the most contradictory messages were constantly arriving from the fleet and the army. 
- All belonged to the royal war fleet, and the deck of every one was crowded with armed soldiers. 
- Here she watched the fleet draw nearer and nearer. 
- British cruisers sailed the Channel: now a squadron under Barrington, again under Bridport, hovered upon the coast, hoping that a French fleet might venture near. 
- If the fleet succeeded in reaching the Zoetermere Lake and from thence. 
- Before the fleet sailed into the Mareotic harbor of Alexandria, Pontius revealed his happy secret to the Emperor. 
- This strange fleet of battle-ships, drifted by the shifting currents, was maneuvering for an engagement. 
- The pennons and masts of the fleet which was about to set sail from the harbour seemed steeped in a sea of golden light. 
- He answered that it was the Baltic fleet, under convoy of the Countess of Scarborough, twenty guns, and the Serapis, forty-four. 
- And when we had gone through Temple Bar, instead of keeping on down Fleet Street, we jolted into Chancery Lane. 
- This was a fleet in command of an admiral. 
- The royal barge, attended by its gorgeous fleet, took its stately way down the Thames through the wilderness of illuminated boats. 
- The Turkish fleet advanced to meet it. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word fleet in a sentence? How do you use fleet in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word fleet? It may also be related to secondary school lesson, elementary school, skool, primary education student, homework, teaching resource education and training, and degree.
Example sentences with the word fleet, a sentence example for fleet, and fleet in sample sentence.