Use flamed in a sentence
- Lord, how the plumes streamed, how the sun flamed and flashed from the endless procession of webby wheels! 
- Straightway, all the papers were filled with her name, and all the dead walls flamed with it. 
- Your soul flamed in your look; you read; I knew How little worth was I, how heavenly you. 
- The light in his eyes flamed up, died down, flamed up again, and presently it covered all his face, as he grasped what she meant. 
- Laura raised her head, her eyes flamed with fire, she tried to utter a cry, and fell senseless on the floor. 
- In all the days of his life David had never flamed out as he did now. 
- This was jealousy, and where it flamed so hotly love could scarcely be absent. 
- For a moment Margaret flamed up under it with her old-time indignation. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word flamed in a sentence? How do you use flamed in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word flamed? It may also be related to montessori school academic, elementary education, teach charter, and learning English.
Example sentences with the word flamed, a sentence example for flamed, and flamed in sample sentence.