Use flame in a sentence
- It was wonderful to see with what fierce speed the tall sheet of flame traveled! 
- They hung over the fire while the forest cracked round them, and the flame smarted with the flying snow. 
- His voice was the effortless deep bass of a church organ, and would disturb the tranquility of a gas flame fifty yards away. 
- Then she lit the candle tremblingly, watched the flame gather strength, and opened out the will. 
- The Bastard said that when she said these words her face lit up as with a flame, and she was like one in an ecstasy. 
- He believed that telling it as he should, she would be horror-stricken, and that the deep flame would die out of her eyes. 
- And she was swept, as it were, by a scarlet flame that deprived her for the moment of speech. 
- More wood was put on, and the flame danced in a hundred fantastic shapes. 
- There was no other light in the room, and on the faces of the two, still and cold, the flame played idly. 
- At last a mercifully swift tide of flame burst upward, and none saw that face any more nor that form, and the voice was still. 
- One bearer walked in front of Barbara with his, and the gale blew the smoking flame aside. 
- With a deepening flame in his eyes he went over and gazed at it. 
- Is not the ardent flame of a heart that burns with passion Like the sparkling glow-worm hid in the heart of the rose? 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word flame in a sentence? How do you use flame in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word flame? It may also be related to academic esl, educators, write, homeschooling lesson, preschools, and educating.
Example sentences with the word flame, a sentence example for flame, and flame in sample sentence.