Use flags in a sentence
- Carpets and flags waved and fluttered from the houses. 
- As Stephen trod the rough flags between the high grass which led toward the house, Colonel Carvel rose to his full height and greeted him. 
- From all her ships in company forty guns were fired funeral-wise and the flags were struck halfmast. 
- His fingers touched one of the flags, and he looked down. 
- Flags were hoisted on the brass-tipped masts in front of the pylon, and purple sails were spread to give shadow to the court. 
- Fielding was absorbed in making notes upon a piece of paper and moving the little flags about. 
- This title of honour was to be seen on all the flags, triumphal arches, transparencies, and even on the ginger-bread cakes in the cook-shops. 
- Pennons, flags and garlands waved above the brilliant picture; music and loud songs could be heard from below. 
- A dozen other flags within view went to half-mast. 
- Now the door creaked on its hinges, and in a moment he was out on the stone flags of the bakeroom. 
- Flags were made by loving fingers, and shirts and bandages. 
- And I, David Ritchie, saw the flags of three nations waving over it in the space of two days. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word flags in a sentence? How do you use flags in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word flags? It may also be related to learn schools, tutoring teaching resource, esl, teach school, class grade school, educator, and homeschool.
Example sentences with the word flags, a sentence example for flags, and flags in sample sentence.