Use fixedly in a sentence
- Men stopped in their tracks, staring fixedly at three forms which had come out of the woods into the clearing. 
- The Honourable Hilary regarded his son for a moment fixedly out of his little eyes. 
- She looked at me fixedly, and then continued, her voice so low that I was forced to bend over: She was plainly agitated. 
- He stood looking down at her fixedly, as was sometimes his habit. 
- Holt made no attempt to enter, but stared fixedly at the cigarette that Mrs. 
- She gazed up at him fixedly, her attention caught by an indefinable something in his voice, in his smile, that thrilled and vaguely disturbed her. 
- Brice looked fixedly at her son, and then smiled in spite of the apprehension she felt. 
- He stood looking at her fixedly, as though trying to realise her. 
- Once she surprised and discomfited me by lifting her head and gazing fixedly at me through her tears. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word fixedly in a sentence? How do you use fixedly in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word fixedly? It may also be related to class lesson, continuing education, teachings, lessons, find school, school uniforms, classroom, and scholarships.
Example sentences with the word fixedly, a sentence example for fixedly, and fixedly in sample sentence.