Use fireworks in a sentence
- Her brother Petya was upstairs too; with the man in attendance on him he was preparing fireworks to let off that night. 
- A light breeze wafted the royal gondola towards the island where the fireworks were to be displayed. 
- The worldlings and the camp-meeting gatherings vie with each other in the display of colored lights and fireworks. 
- Then we stowed our fireworks in the chapel, locked up the place, and went home to bed. 
- But he persuaded old Tom, my father, not to bring this suit until after the political campaign, until Mr. Crewe gets through with his fireworks. 
- The company present made a fine show, an exhibition of human fireworks, so to speak, in the matters of costume and comminglings of brilliant color. 
- I have not flaunted the star-spangled banner in your faces, or indulged in oratorical fireworks. 
- See what it costs us every year with loss of life, the crippling of thousands with its fireworks, and the burning down of property. 
- He makes fantastic carpentry, and paints and decorates and illuminates and shows fireworks, for the genuine sake of display. 
- There were fireworks and an exhibition of polar scenery. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word fireworks in a sentence? How do you use fireworks in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word fireworks? It may also be related to homework help, lesson plans private education, and preschools.
Example sentences with the word fireworks, a sentence example for fireworks, and fireworks in sample sentence.