Use finely in a sentence
- If any had, the Paladin would have been finely ridiculed for his vanity. 
- I think the seditious disposition, restrained by the economical instinct, is finely put in that. 
- The conversation was now finely under way. 
- His skin seemed drawn together more firmly, and running himself up finely to his full height, he looked no longer the lounging braggart. 
- With her finely chiselled features, her abundant white hair, her slim figure and erect carriage she reminded him always of a Vigee Lebrun portrait. 
- A by-stander laughed, at this finely delivered peroration; and said: There being no law against making offensive remarks about U. 
- Mallow was lank and tall, nervously self-contained, finely concentrated, and vigorous. 
- They were finely and fashionably dressed, their manners were quite superb, and they led an easy, careless, comfortable life. 
- He stood silent, absorbed in studying the quiet face so finely formed by Nature and so pathetic to look at. 
- He took down a Greek Lexicon finely bound in calf, and spread it open. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word finely in a sentence? How do you use finely in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word finely? It may also be related to back to school classes, teaching, literacy, learn English, preschool, montessori esl, and classroom.
Example sentences with the word finely, a sentence example for finely, and finely in sample sentence.