Use financial in a sentence
- Jack had his reasons for it, which may have been financial, and Carmen had her reasons, which were probably purely social. 
- The financial affairs of the Government have been successfully administered during the last year. 
- It was a night which marked the close of the financial year of the firm. 
- To such a man a funeral is a colossal financial disaster. 
- There was talk in financial circles of an adjustment. 
- When he died, he left a worthy financial successor in his wife. 
- The great Mavick ball at Newport, in the summer long remembered for its financial disasters, was very much talked about at the time. 
- Then our comrade, always a shrewd businessman, offered to take the whole cargo at thirty days, but that little financial scheme was a failure. 
- I think it a proof of the healthy, moral, financial, and mental condition of the community if it taxes itself for its mental food. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word financial in a sentence? How do you use financial in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word financial? It may also be related to primary school tuition, degree, elementary education, read, highschool, kindergarten, and private education.
Example sentences with the word financial, a sentence example for financial, and financial in sample sentence.