Use finance in a sentence
- Mr. Parr was then, as now, a business man, and could scarcely be expected to introduce philanthropy into finance. 
- Who do up the heavy leaders on finance? 
- On all questions of political economy, finance, morals, the ignorant man stands on a par with the best informed as a legislator. 
- Just me, exactly: Mulberry Sellers in matter of finance and invention; after office hours, what do you find? 
- His control of men was marvellous; his knowledge of finance was instinctive; his capacity for organization was rare, and he had health unbounded and serene. 
- His mastery of finance and of economic problems, his skill in debate, his marvelous achievements in oratory, have extorted the admiration of his enemies. 
- His large, limpid eye looked little like that belonging to an eagle of finance, as he had been called. 
- His finance in even this limited field had been brilliant. 
- In politics, the discussion of constitutional questions, of tariffs and finance, had given way to moral agitations. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word finance in a sentence? How do you use finance in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word finance? It may also be related to worksheet, grades primary school, and school districts.
Example sentences with the word finance, a sentence example for finance, and finance in sample sentence.