Use fiction in a sentence
- One of the very greatest characters in fiction, Natty Bumppo . 
- Mark Twain loved to make fiction of his mishaps, and to show himself always in a bad light. 
- I had little time or inclination for reading fiction; my days were busy ones, and my nights were spent with law books. 
- As the greater part of this reading is admitted to be fiction, we have before us the relation of the novel to the common school. 
- We are speaking of the tendency of recent fiction, very much the same everywhere that novels are written, which we have imperfectly sketched. 
- The highest fiction is that which embodies both; that is, the story in which action is the result of mental and spiritual forces in play. 
- There is much fiction, and some of it, for various reasons, that we like and find interesting which is nevertheless insincere if not artificial. 
- Oh, a good character in fiction is an inspiration. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word fiction in a sentence? How do you use fiction in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word fiction? It may also be related to school part-time educators, spelling, literacy, students, universities education online, and home school.
Example sentences with the word fiction, a sentence example for fiction, and fiction in sample sentence.