Use feeble in a sentence
- Then he looked up in our faces, and said in a feeble voice that had a tremble of honest emotion in it: We were saved. 
- His scheme was too grand for these feeble spirits. 
- Only in the three fortified guardhouses, which had been hastily erected here, the feeble light of a lantern illumined the gloom. 
- The curtains of the sick-room were lowered and a small lamp, burning behind a screen, shed but a feeble light. 
- And my feeble, sickly Aunt Jacoba, meseemed, was like-minded with me. 
- He was too feeble in body for the strain. 
- Soon after the attack of convulsions the agitated, feeble sufferer had started up in terror at the first loud peal of thunder. 
- But the feeble arm dropped powerless down. 
- I heard of a feeble lecture-course in Halifax, supplied by local celebrities, some of them from St. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word feeble in a sentence? How do you use feeble in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word feeble? It may also be related to school supplies course, education, exercise, education and training grade school, classroom scholarships, and coaching.
Example sentences with the word feeble, a sentence example for feeble, and feeble in sample sentence.