Use feat in a sentence
- The clown who, with a comical show of respect, offered her what she needed for her next feat, told her this. 
- This clergyman had suddenly accomplished the surprising feat of reviving the Church as a burning, vital factor in the life of the community! 
- She had heard of milling stampeded cattle, and knew it was a feat accomplished by only the most daring riders. 
- This feat accomplished he drew himself together in his former position, and laughed excessively. 
- This was a feat from which our modern stone-workers shrink dismayed. 
- Ropes were brought and the nearly impossible feat of rescuing the man was accomplished. 
- This feat was accomplished in no time, but how great was his astonishment when he found the Emperor standing there. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word feat in a sentence? How do you use feat in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word feat? It may also be related to educations, primary education, learning tuition, learning English secondary school, training school part-time, educ, ged, and instructional.
Example sentences with the word feat, a sentence example for feat, and feat in sample sentence.