Use favourable in a sentence
- At first they were very favourable; then came the news of the treason, and soon after of the desertion of the cavalry and foot soldiers. 
- Meanwhile she never wearied of seeking motives that would place his conduct in a more favourable light. 
- The favourable moment soon came. 
- James, the patron saint of the Spaniards, whose untiring mercy so many praised, did not prove specially favourable to her. 
- She had landed on the island, sure of favourable predictions, but now her hopes lay as if crushed by hailstones. 
- As she came forward now, Grandois, taken aback, said: The incident had taken a favourable turn. 
- The result was favourable, for a smile of satisfaction flitted over his scarred features. 
- Both used the favourable moments which follow the awakening from a sound sleep to cherish the best thoughts and most healthful resolutions. 
- It has always been a difficulty for me to do anything except show the more favourable side of French character and life. 
- Therefore the conditions are favourable for their development through natural selection. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word favourable in a sentence? How do you use favourable in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word favourable? It may also be related to school district, learning English spelling, find a school, example sentence, study, homework, and education.
Example sentences with the word favourable, a sentence example for favourable, and favourable in sample sentence.