Use fain in a sentence
- He was fain to take what comfort he could from this expression of good-will. 
- it urged, fain to be contradicted too, as the grim melancholy of the figure suggested. 
- Paolo, his faithful servant, would fain have taken the sole charge of his master during his illness. 
- He would fain have transformed the moon into the sun, the ship into the studio, and begun to model. 
- He would fain have gone to the nearest tavern and there left it to the wine to bring forgetfulness. 
- He would fain have flung himself at the feet of this marvellous woman and, with his services, place his life at her disposal. 
- He would fain have drawn them all to his heart, as brothers in misfortune, companions of a future, worthier existence. 
- She would fain have been happy, and left untried no means of regaining the lost joy of her heart. 
- She would fain have been able to stamp his image deeply, ineffaceably upon her soul. 
- Then she was fain to think of the future. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word fain in a sentence? How do you use fain in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word fain? It may also be related to tefl school, universities, high school education school district, scholarships, and grade school.
Example sentences with the word fain, a sentence example for fain, and fain in sample sentence.