Use faculty in a sentence
- After all, he was a very sane Young Doctor, and he had the faculty of keeping his head, and his heart, and his own counsel. 
- Perhaps I lacked the reasoning faculty myself. 
- Every faculty was now centred on the woman in front of him, and on her life. 
- His failure was not due to his want of faculty or to the vigor of his opponents. 
- Gradually Ditmar became conscious of this detachment, this new evidence of an extraordinary faculty of escaping him that seemed unimpaired. 
- It is an awful faculty; but science gives one too much like it. 
- Indeed, it is a Frankenstein itself; a Frankenstein with the original infirmity supplemented by a new one; a Frankenstein with the reasoning faculty wanting. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word faculty in a sentence? How do you use faculty in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word faculty? It may also be related to department of education school supplies, education, and curriculum.
Example sentences with the word faculty, a sentence example for faculty, and faculty in sample sentence.