Use factories in a sentence
- Factories, bridges, beflagged week-end resorts, ramshackle houses, and blocks of new buildings were scattered here and there. 
- The places where the factories and streets of the cities of Lowell and Lawrence were to rise were then open fields and farms. 
- It looked with suspicion on the factories built after Ingolby came and on the mining propositions, which circled the place with speculation. 
- The quantity of refuse, broken, and rotten mica piled up about the factories is immense, and all the roads round about glisten with its scales. 
- So, the very next day I exposed my hidden schools, my mines, and my vast system of clandestine factories and workshops to an astonished world. 
- It was he made others come with much money and build the factories and the mills. 
- Lands, mills, manor, lime-kilns, factories, store, all were gone, and his wife Carmen also was gone. 
- There are some large factories here, and manufacturing, of many sorts, is done on a great scale. 
- It was, in fact, the far-off mirror of the flaming furnace of the great Heddington factories. 
- Besides this the chief steward wrote every year telling him of fires and bad harvests, or of the necessity of rebuilding factories and workshops. 
- Each family is an agency for the Cause, and makes converts among the neighbors, and starts some more factories. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word factories in a sentence? How do you use factories in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word factories? It may also be related to preschool, find school, words starting with, homework help children education, and schools.
Example sentences with the word factories, a sentence example for factories, and factories in sample sentence.