Use extremity in a sentence
- And thus, in the very extremity of danger, they enjoyed a solemn moment of the purest, deepest happiness. 
- Jane Withersteen awaited the long-deferred breaking of the storm with a courage and embittered calm that had come to her in her extremity. 
- From one extremity of this desert to the other, the road was white with the bones of oxen and horses. 
- The shadow approached Joan slowly; the extremity of it reached her, flowed over her, clothed her in its awful splendor. 
- In this extremity it was Mr. Farquhar Fenelon Cooke himself who came unwittingly to my rescue. 
- Evidently it grieved him to have to resort to this dire extremity. 
- He believed he had taxed the forbearance of the powers above to the extremity of endurance and that this was the result. 
- In another closely-allied genus of night-jars, the shafts of the elongated wing-feathers are naked, except at the extremity, where there is a disc. 
- In the southern extremity of America the Fuegians survive without the protection of clothes, or of any building worthy to be called a hovel. 
- Ruth wore a dagger, determined in the worst extremity to turn it against her own breast. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word extremity in a sentence? How do you use extremity in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word extremity? It may also be related to grade school lesson, education online, primary school, and ged.
Example sentences with the word extremity, a sentence example for extremity, and extremity in sample sentence.