Use external in a sentence
- They have lost the power of distinguishing right from wrong; they commonly lack will-power, and so are incapable of changing their habits without external influence. 
- It is not possible to say whether these external displays are relics of barbarism or are enduring necessities of human nature. 
- 4 was taken on the day following with symptoms like those of this patient, and died in a week, without any external marks of erysipelas. 
- This pleasing show of an external world through which thou art passing is given thee to interpret by the light which is in thee. 
- It seemed alien now, external, unsympathetic. 
- A letter to her Brussels schoolfellow gives an idea of the external course of things during this winter. 
- Now, too, she could think of external things. 
- Why, there must be the internal force and the external stimulus. 
- The external ears are curiously alike. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word external in a sentence? How do you use external in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word external? It may also be related to educ, worksheet, training, and school supplies.
Example sentences with the word external, a sentence example for external, and external in sample sentence.