Use executive in a sentence
- She was unable to picture him in a great executive office: But Mrs. 
- It was with the deepest regret that the executive found the duty of employing the war power in defense of the government forced upon him. 
- Thomas, the chairman, remarked that they were there by invitation to hear what the Executive had to say to them. 
- Pardons and remissions of forfeitures, however, would still be within Executive control. 
- With the retirement of General Scott came the Executive duty of appointing in his stead a general-in-chief of the army. 
- The Executive power itself would be greatly diminished by the cessation of actual war. 
- During that period fifteen different and greatly distinguished citizens have, in succession, administered the executive branch of the Government. 
- The people themselves can do this also if they choose; but the executive, as such, has nothing to do with it. 
- An act of Congress authorizes this, giving the appointment of agents to the States, and not to the Executive Government. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word executive in a sentence? How do you use executive in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word executive? It may also be related to back to school, secondary school, college, and primary education.
Example sentences with the word executive, a sentence example for executive, and executive in sample sentence.