Use exacting in a sentence
- All others had to go loaded with the chains of an exacting court etiquette, but she was free, she was privileged. 
- As a woman the Queen was all that the most exacting standards could require. 
- A situation that should mollify the most exacting and implacable of our anti-British democrats! 
- If he insisted on debts being paid, he was never exacting or cruel. 
- Happily Susan was not exacting; she looked up to him with too great a feeling of distance between them to dare to question his actions. 
- This additional capital is needed for that same book, because its prosperity is growing so great and exacting. 
- She became petulant in an airy, exacting way. 
- To any who had formed the idea that Mark Twain was irascible, exacting, and faultfinding, they will perhaps be a revelation. 
- The duchess was exacting a promise, so it seemed a proper time for others to do the like. 
- It appeared to Beaton that she was becoming a little too exacting for comfort in her idealism. 
- He was not an exacting man. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word exacting in a sentence? How do you use exacting in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word exacting? It may also be related to lessons, find a school literacy, course high school education, classes, tuition, and department of education.
Example sentences with the word exacting, a sentence example for exacting, and exacting in sample sentence.