Use eventually in a sentence
- Everything was looking well, and yet it was plain that one vigorous and determined enemy might eventually succeed in overthrowing all her plans. 
- Eventually, every calamity that happened thereabouts was laid at the door of that music. 
- That she eventually grew calm again deserves to be set down as a tribute to the organism of the human body. 
- Swervings like these from the strict line of fact often beguile a truthful man on and on until he eventually becomes a liar. 
- Emerson, indeed, had not heard the speech: His faculties were already blurred by the mental mists that would eventually shut him in. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word eventually in a sentence? How do you use eventually in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word eventually? It may also be related to homeschool words starting with, school district academic, tutoring, education and training, primary education, grade school, and continuing education.
Example sentences with the word eventually, a sentence example for eventually, and eventually in sample sentence.