Use establishment in a sentence
- The connection extended to business, after the establishment of the teaching and healing industry. 
- The discipline of the establishment must be equal to that of a military school. 
- For me was reserved the high honor of discovering among the rubbish of the ruined Coliseum the only playbill of that establishment now extant. 
- Seti I., the founder of this establishment, had had his own sons, not excepting Rameses, his successor, educated here. 
- These are the Government workshops; for the Rock Island establishment is a national armory and arsenal. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word establishment in a sentence? How do you use establishment in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word establishment? It may also be related to scholarships highschool, students, learning universities, write diploma, and school districts.
Example sentences with the word establishment, a sentence example for establishment, and establishment in sample sentence.