Use equipped in a sentence
- The group had welcomed the suggestion eagerly, for on this side of the question they were not so well equipped as on others. 
- Do you believe in the doctrine that man is equipped with an intuitive perception of good and evil? 
- He felt that here was a man of the world, equipped mentally cap-a-pie, as keen as cruel. 
- He had his grip-sack in hand and was equipped for town. 
- He had always enjoyed writing and felt now that he was equipped better than ever for authorship, at least so far as material was concerned. 
- Our purser was a young Scotchman who was equipped with a grit that was remarkable. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word equipped in a sentence? How do you use equipped in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word equipped? It may also be related to educating, academic, education online preschools, curriculum, teaching resource write, elementary, higher education elementary education, and spelling.
Example sentences with the word equipped, a sentence example for equipped, and equipped in sample sentence.