Use envy in a sentence
- It brought envy to the speaker, a kind of glory; and he basked in it and was happy through all his veins. 
- Now she began to look at it askance, as a fatal gift; and to pity, rather than envy, its possessors. 
- I have never seen a man with less envy, or more cheerfulness, or so contented with as little reason for being so. 
- Boys of his own size pretended not to know he had been away at all; but they were consuming with envy, nevertheless. 
- They are full of envy and malice, editors are. 
- No envy moved him, his soul was free from malice. 
- No one can envy a young author this first taste of fame, this home recognition. 
- This satisfied them and made them willing to go; envy and malice made the baser sort even eager to go. 
- I know you all envy me. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word envy in a sentence? How do you use envy in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word envy? It may also be related to lesson school uniforms, learning, department of education, literacy scholarship, and homework help.
Example sentences with the word envy, a sentence example for envy, and envy in sample sentence.