Use entitled in a sentence
- He is entitled to use the space for which he pays by the insertion of such material as is approved by the editor. 
- They are entitled to no honors, no praises, no monuments when they die, no remembrance. 
- Why is it that twenty shall be entitled to all the credit of doing that work, and the hundred none of it? 
- We must remember that the people of all the States are entitled to all the privileges and immunities of the citizens of the several States. 
- He was over seventy, but he could have given me nine-tenths of his strength and still had all his age entitled him to. 
- That at elections persons may not be allowed to vote who are not entitled by law to do so. 
- It would be personally entitled to the credit of its own performance? 
- Newspapers drew differing lessons from the event, but all admitted that Carnac, as a great fighter, was entitled to success. 
- The prince himself is entitled to the deepest sympathy. 
- His eloquence would alone have entitled him to a high rank in literature. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word entitled in a sentence? How do you use entitled in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word entitled? It may also be related to training, private school homework help, school uniforms instructional, degree, and classes.
Example sentences with the word entitled, a sentence example for entitled, and entitled in sample sentence.