Use enthusiastic in a sentence
- The master ought to have been well disposed towards worthy Kochel, for the latter was an enthusiastic admirer of his works. 
- But custom and the fixed order are stronger than the most enthusiastic and rebellious young lady, as Ruth very soon found. 
- And Cleopatra noticed the enthusiastic ardour of his glance. 
- Then there was no mere praise clad in the form of enthusiastic homage, but in addition always acute remarks. 
- Clemens intimately present his experiences: his enthusiastic enjoyment and his own personal triumph. 
- In New York he met Frank Fuller, whom he had known as territorial Governor of Utah, an energetic and enthusiastic admirer of the Western humorist. 
- He spoke with enthusiastic and firm conviction of the truth of his strange imagining, as though he were delivering a revelation from the gods. 
- His enthusiastic delight carried many away with him; others, especially Daphne, were filled with anxious forebodings by his conduct, and others still with grave displeasure. 
- Handsome, poor, enthusiastic, and none too able, he was simple and straightforward, and might be depended on till the end of the chapter. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word enthusiastic in a sentence? How do you use enthusiastic in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word enthusiastic? It may also be related to tutoring, home school elementary, highschool, course, skool degree, school part-time, ged, and academic.
Example sentences with the word enthusiastic, a sentence example for enthusiastic, and enthusiastic in sample sentence.