Use entertainment in a sentence
- Still we managed to get more or less entertainment out of it. 
- The entertainment on this occasion was of the most varied character. 
- He guessed well; the book has been a great source of instruction and entertainment to me. 
- How often afterward, returning in the evening from some entertainment, I have buried myself in the grammar and tried to write hieroglyphics. 
- This is a regular place of entertainment, and one is at liberty to praise it without violation of delicacy. 
- The entertainment had opened at noon with a tournament and riding at the ring. 
- I am always impressed at such an entertainment with the good-humor of the American people, no matter what may be the annoyance and discomfort. 
- I am very glad to have that book for sea entertainment, and I thank you ever so much for it. 
- First came the givers of the entertainment; then the Parthian envoys, and some delegates from the municipal authorities of the town. 
- There was no fault to find with the modest entertainment at the Parsonage. 
- He preferred the quiet of his luxurious home with its beautiful outlook, while for entertainment he found the billiard afternoons sufficient. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word entertainment in a sentence? How do you use entertainment in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word entertainment? It may also be related to back to school, reading, homework, and college.
Example sentences with the word entertainment, a sentence example for entertainment, and entertainment in sample sentence.