Use enlightenment in a sentence
- Enlightenment as to the identity of these disturbing persons came, the next day, from an unexpected source. 
- In this age of enlightenment such a proposition is absurd. 
- For a terrible moment of premonition, of enlightenment, the rector gazed at it. 
- Robbery in the law courts, in the army nothing but flogging, drilling, and Military Settlements; the people are tortured, enlightenment is suppressed. 
- The most usual generalizations adopted by almost all the historians are: freedom, equality, enlightenment, progress, civilization, and culture. 
- You will perhaps also see in your further initiation a like method of enlightenment. 
- There might be a little enlightenment here and there, but there was certainly not less misery. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word enlightenment in a sentence? How do you use enlightenment in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word enlightenment? It may also be related to learning, kindergarten, learn schooling, and educating.
Example sentences with the word enlightenment, a sentence example for enlightenment, and enlightenment in sample sentence.