Use endeavoured in a sentence
- He did so willingly, and endeavoured to induce the young man to enter the priesthood. 
- She had done this with entire devotion, and endeavoured to reflect upon what had happened and what obligations she must meet. 
- I am aware that much remains doubtful, but I have endeavoured to give a fair view of the whole case. 
- She had found no new friends in Brussels, and had not endeavoured to gain any. 
- This change in her lover could scarcely be due to her, for she had honestly endeavoured to avoid everything which could anger him. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word endeavoured in a sentence? How do you use endeavoured in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word endeavoured? It may also be related to learn English education resources, children education, and tuition.
Example sentences with the word endeavoured, a sentence example for endeavoured, and endeavoured in sample sentence.