Use endeavoured in a sentence
- He did so willingly, and endeavoured to induce the young man to enter the priesthood. 
- He eagerly endeavoured to dissuade the gentlemen of his acquaintance from smoking after dinner, which he had found by experiment to be injurious. 
- She had done this with entire devotion, and endeavoured to reflect upon what had happened and what obligations she must meet. 
- I am aware that much remains doubtful, but I have endeavoured to give a fair view of the whole case. 
- She had found no new friends in Brussels, and had not endeavoured to gain any. 
- In vain had his father endeavoured to induce him to enter the lumber business; to him it seemed too conventional and fixed. 
- This change in her lover could scarcely be due to her, for she had honestly endeavoured to avoid everything which could anger him. 
- She endeavoured to get to her feet, but seemed to give way. 
- Old Brown Windsor endeavoured for a moment to be sarcastic. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word endeavoured in a sentence? How do you use endeavoured in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word endeavoured? It may also be related to course educate, universities, learn English learn, activities elementary, classes, grades, private schools, and college.
Example sentences with the word endeavoured, a sentence example for endeavoured, and endeavoured in sample sentence.