Use encounters in a sentence
- His ways are wholly original when he encounters a trait or a custom which is new to him. 
- And swore he was discouraging one of the prettiest encounters that would take place in England for many a long day. 
- Luke, who was used to these encounters, having read of them in the writings of travelers he had accompanied, raised his paddle in self-defense. 
- I tried to remember what I had read about encounters with bears. 
- So whoever encounters no evil from you, whoever escapes you unplucked, also enjoys a pleasant surprise. 
- I set about making ingenious plans with a view to encounters that might appear casual. 
- These are the instinctive, plain, and most legitimate questions humanity asks itself when it encounters the monuments and tradition of that period. 
- One encounters these groups sprawling in all attitudes, and frequently asleep in their promiscuous beds. 
- We have some bad encounters now and then. 
- Masculine strength, exercised apologetically, availed but little, and I have seen Russell Peters and Gene Hollister retire from such encounters humiliated and weeping. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word encounters in a sentence? How do you use encounters in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word encounters? It may also be related to teaching resource school, elementary school, worksheet education resources, lessons English help, primary education montessori school, and writing.
Example sentences with the word encounters, a sentence example for encounters, and encounters in sample sentence.