Use emancipation in a sentence
- It is not so generally agreed upon as to who was the first to announce the literary emancipation of our country. 
- The preliminary emancipation proclamation, issued in September, was running its assigned period to the beginning of the new year. 
- Yours announcing ordinance of emancipation received. 
- Their concurrence, if obtained, will give assurance of their severally adopting emancipation at no very distant day upon the new constitutional terms. 
- And thus the joy of emancipation may be accompanied by a heavy heart. 
- In ignorance of his legal emancipation he is kept chopping, splitting, and plowing. 
- I suggested compensated emancipation; to which you replied you wished not to be taxed to buy negroes. 
- But if gradual emancipation and deportation be adopted, they will have neither to flee from. 
- But why should emancipation South send the free people North? 
- Emancipation, even without deportation, would probably enhance the wages of white labor, and very surely would not reduce them. 
- My emancipation had been bought at a price. 
- The Emancipation Proclamation applies to Arkansas. 
- The movements by State action for emancipation in several of the States not included in the emancipation proclamation are matters of profound gratulation. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word emancipation in a sentence? How do you use emancipation in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word emancipation? It may also be related to education resources, kindergarten school educate, school charter, coaching teaches, and lesson.
Example sentences with the word emancipation, a sentence example for emancipation, and emancipation in sample sentence.