Use elevated in a sentence
- On either side of it, on the elevated bank of the river, stretch beautiful grounds, with green lawns, fine trees, and well-kept walks. 
- She devoted a large portion of her time and strength to it, and felt honoured and elevated by its progress and admirable performances. 
- The particular form in which they wrote makes little difference when we come upon the utterance of a noble truth or an elevated sentiment. 
- How lowly she felt, how humble was the little saint who recently had elevated herself above others only too quickly and willingly! 
- From a few elevated points we triangulate vast spaces, inclosing infinite unknown details. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word elevated in a sentence? How do you use elevated in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word elevated? It may also be related to education resources homeschool, teaches, classrooms preschools, homework, schooling, elementary school, and coaching.
Example sentences with the word elevated, a sentence example for elevated, and elevated in sample sentence.