Use elephant in a sentence
- The elephant sent them one at a time. 
- A man does not become a good rider by mounting an elephant; ten to one a donkey would suit him better. 
- The elephant was, however, no emptier than the cottages about which our friends strolled. 
- Yes, and the earth stands on an elephant, and the elephant on a tortoise. 
- It would not attack an elephant, I am sure of it. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word elephant in a sentence? How do you use elephant in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word elephant? It may also be related to special education secondary school, home school spelling, grade school, classroom, homeschooling, and esl.
Example sentences with the word elephant, a sentence example for elephant, and elephant in sample sentence.