Use ecstasy in a sentence
- But even Barbara was roused from her ecstasy of happiness when she heard of the atrocities that threatened the provinces. 
- The wild ceremonies of the Syrians, who maimed themselves in their mad ecstasy, repelled him as being coarse and barbarous. 
- Here Darius was obliged to stop, as Zopyrus had fallen on his neck in an ecstasy of delight. 
- So then I knew that she had been asleep, or in a trance or an ecstasy of some kind, at that time. 
- They turned, and in an ecstasy of joy quite pitiful to see went trooping out of the gate. 
- We could only gaze in drunken ecstasy and drink in it. 
- How real the ecstasy of that moment, and the pain of it! 
- Full of thankful ecstasy he pressed his cheek to hers. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word ecstasy in a sentence? How do you use ecstasy in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word ecstasy? It may also be related to grades, curriculum esl, primary school, literacy, education and training, and ged.
Example sentences with the word ecstasy, a sentence example for ecstasy, and ecstasy in sample sentence.