Use economical in a sentence
- Such communications, established with any reasonable outlay, would be economical as well as effective aids to the diplomatic, military, and naval service. 
- But there are resorts suited to all tastes, and to the economical as well as to the extravagant. 
- The subject is presented exclusively in its economical aspect. 
- Women are the most economical persons that ever were. 
- If so, the measure would save money, and in that view would be a prudent and economical measure. 
- Yet the measure is both just and economical. 
- I am careful, I am economical of my time and labor. 
- Beyond this remark he was economical of the truth. 
- He and Bessie could surely nibble for weeks upon this giant cake, if they were economical, and economy is an admirable virtue. 
- Vienna is not a cheap place to live in, but I have made one small arrangement which: has a distinctly economical aspect. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word economical in a sentence? How do you use economical in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word economical? It may also be related to scholarship, instructional school district, universities, learn educations, lesson plans, education and training, and secondary school.
Example sentences with the word economical, a sentence example for economical, and economical in sample sentence.