Use duchess in a sentence
- He recalled the words of the Duchess as she went up the staircase. 
- The Duchess got to her feet. 
- The Duchess began to cry silently. 
- The Duchess motioned the dragoman away, and scanned the face of the new- comer shrewdly. 
- His own mother, the aged duchess, could not have looked upon him with more affection, and possibly not have pampered him with so many luxuries. 
- In her heart of hearts Hylda had not greatly welcomed the Duchess of Snowdon to Hamley. 
- The Duchess veiled her look. 
- In his letter he said: The duchess could not speak, but she kissed Joan on the forehead; and so they parted. 
- Once when the duchess looked in the mirror, she saw George who had carefully taken a clock to pieces, trying to put it together again. 
- As the Duchess disappeared with David, a swift change came over Lacey. 
- The associations are as opposite as the dining-room of the duchess and the cabin of the peasant. 
- The papal ambassador, Doria, in the brilliant robe of a cardinal, followed, escorting the Duchess Agnes, but he parted from her in the hall. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word duchess in a sentence? How do you use duchess in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word duchess? It may also be related to grade school, students, educator, montessori school, and tuition.
Example sentences with the word duchess, a sentence example for duchess, and duchess in sample sentence.