Use drunken in a sentence
- I have questioned whether their delight was not like that of the Spartans in the drunken antics of their Helots. 
- Lord Byron was the son of an heiress and a drunken man. 
- Lassiter mounted the steps with Fay, and he swayed like a drunken man, and he too disappeared. 
- He pressed onward, staggering like a drunken man, with drops of sweat standing on his brow and with parched mouth. 
- A filthy, drunken ruffian, then? 
- A sort of platform had been erected around the flag-staff and on it a drunken little habitant was talking treason. 
- Suddenly he burst out: She had whipped up her horse at first sight of him, thinking he might be some drunken rough. 
- He was sleeping off a drunken bout, and more by token the empty jar lay by his side. 
- But that could not be, for the only drunken man encountered on their tour they saw at the Bangor Station, where beer was furtively sold. 
- It would naturally have been impossible in that noisome cavern of a jail, with its mangy crowd of drunken, quarrelsome, and song-singing rapscallions. 
- We could only gaze in drunken ecstasy and drink in it. 
- The drunken man carried us past the point. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word drunken in a sentence? How do you use drunken in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word drunken? It may also be related to school supplies, educational education resources, highschool, classroom, and tuition.
Example sentences with the word drunken, a sentence example for drunken, and drunken in sample sentence.