Use doubtful in a sentence
- In this there was a covert compliment to Caesar, who, after a doubtful victory over that valiant people, had assumed the name of Alemannicus. 
- I am aware that much remains doubtful, but I have endeavoured to give a fair view of the whole case. 
- The Mistress looked rather grave, as if doubtful whether she ought not to signify her disapprobation of what seemed to her dangerous doctrine. 
- The hero is not forgotten, by any means, or held in doubtful veneration. 
- Doubtful securities were likely to realize more than was expected. 
- Pollux did not know what had come upon him; he stood like a bear that has been surrounded by hunters; doubtful but at bay. 
- To trust their doubtful fortunes and bear on was the only way. 
- He looked doubtful, but accepted. 
- It came, and, as was anticipated, it was followed by dark and doubtful days. 
- A man honoured as the possessor of great voting power could not afford to risk the loss of it upon a doubtful chance. 
- He looked doubtful, as if he had never heard the name before. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word doubtful in a sentence? How do you use doubtful in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word doubtful? It may also be related to student, class find school, primary school, educating, continuing education literacy, help college, educator, and homeschool.
Example sentences with the word doubtful, a sentence example for doubtful, and doubtful in sample sentence.