Use dogged in a sentence
- The dogged clinging to the archaic speculations of apologists, saints, and schoolmen had brought religion to a low ebb indeed. 
- What most surprised those who knew him as a young man was, not his ambition, not his brilliancy, but his dogged, continuous capacity for work. 
- In both cases it was a dogged loyalty. 
- A dogged sullenness hung about his lips. 
- The Past dogged her footsteps, hung round her like the folds of a garment. 
- His look was forbidding, but his face was that of a man on whom you could rely; and his eyes had a dogged, indomitable expression. 
- The chin was firm, and the eyes had a dogged, persistent look that, when turned on you, saw not you, but something beyond you. 
- His retorts would certainly not be brilliant, but they surely would be dogged. 
- You have dogged, and dogged, and dogged me, all the days of my life, invisible. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word dogged in a sentence? How do you use dogged in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word dogged? It may also be related to homeschooling learn, universities, tutoring school charter, homework help, high school, educational, activities tuition, and preschools.
Example sentences with the word dogged, a sentence example for dogged, and dogged in sample sentence.