Use doctrine in a sentence
- It may be thought that a direct attack upon the pretensions of HOMOEOPATHY is an uncalled-for aggression upon an unoffending doctrine and its peaceful advocates. 
- The burden of this somewhat comprehensive demonstration lying entirely upon the advocates of this doctrine, it may be left to their mature reflections. 
- These invariably championed the doctrine of the virgin birth as the pillar on which the Incarnation depended. 
- Now I hold that he whose testimony would be accepted in behalf of the Muggletonian doctrine has a right to be heard against it. 
- This is a strange contradiction to the doctrine of the development of what they call dynamic power, by means of friction and subdivision. 
- This venerable work of an old artist ought to have been retained, no matter what doctrine the Leitgebs now professed. 
- Many of the metrical preludes to his lectures are a versified and condensed abstract of the leading doctrine of the discourse. 
- Well, to begin: it is a desolating doctrine; it is not inspiring, enthusing, uplifting. 
- Do you believe in the doctrine that man is equipped with an intuitive perception of good and evil? 
- He knew the firm, obstinate followers of the new doctrine, for there had been a time when his own young mind had leaned toward it. 
- If the new doctrine is not truth, it is a dangerous, a deadly error. 
- Miss Silence had been waiting for her opportunity to apply the great doctrine, and it came at last in a very trivial way. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word doctrine in a sentence? How do you use doctrine in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word doctrine? It may also be related to teach montessori school, private school, children education reading, educate tutoring, grade school, and teach charter.
Example sentences with the word doctrine, a sentence example for doctrine, and doctrine in sample sentence.