Use dissenting in a sentence
- In the end, she carried her judges with her in a mass, and got her great verdict without a dissenting voice. 
- He had a good face, and a friendly look, and I judged from his dress that he was a dissenting minister. 
- I am waiting for a dissenting voice. 
- Calhoun made a dissenting motion. 
- An excellent person, a most worthy dissenting minister, but lying under a strange delusion. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word dissenting in a sentence? How do you use dissenting in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word dissenting? It may also be related to educators, academic, special education schooling, back to school, children education, school supplies, learn, and degree.
Example sentences with the word dissenting, a sentence example for dissenting, and dissenting in sample sentence.