Use disposition in a sentence
- The arduous task which she had performed a short time before for her widowed sister had increased the seriousness of her disposition to sullen moroseness. 
- There may be too much disposition to condone the crimes of those who have been considered respectable. 
- But one of the village people had a large Newfoundland dog, of a very sociable disposition, with which he determined to test the question. 
- But she had the incomprehensible feminine satisfaction of knowing, as they walked homeward, that the usual serenity of his disposition was slightly ruffled. 
- The opportunity and the disposition to labor make the basis of all our civilization. 
- I think the seditious disposition, restrained by the economical instinct, is finely put in that. 
- Will the disposition of the people prevent it? 
- Iberville ordered their disposition, and then, having set a guard, went down to deal with the governor for all the forts on the bay. 
- In his born disposition and the character which has been built around it by training and environment. 
- In short, he could not go so long as there was any doubt about her disposition towards him. 
- He still felt as if he were intoxicated, and found neither disposition nor time for quiet reflection. 
- In the Zoological Gardens of Adelaide I saw the only laughing jackass that ever showed any disposition to be courteous to me. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word disposition in a sentence? How do you use disposition in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word disposition? It may also be related to school charter homeschool, education, scholarship, learn English, and school k-12.
Example sentences with the word disposition, a sentence example for disposition, and disposition in sample sentence.