Use dismounted in a sentence
- When they reached the lee of a rolling ridge Lassiter dismounted, motioning to her to do likewise. 
- We dismounted, for the last time, and out in the offing, riding at anchor, we saw the ship! 
- But she raised not her gloved right hand above the pommel, and she dismounted with exceeding care. 
- Dismounted, at the head of his small following, the young Captain walked erect. 
- He dismounted and found no tracks but his own made days previous. 
- Joan of Arc dismounted, and stood surveying that awful field, lost in thought. 
- When the smoke cleared away he saw that the gun was dismounted, and not ten feet from it stood Carterette looking at it dazedly. 
- Here they dismounted and went among the trees. 
- Dick did so, and handed it to Mr Brass, who had dismounted from his stool, and was walking up and down the office. 
- It was Mademoiselle Antoinette, and no sooner had her father dismounted than she threw herself into his arms. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word dismounted in a sentence? How do you use dismounted in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word dismounted? It may also be related to back to school department of education, English help scholarship, education and training, school supplies, higher education, study, and homework help.
Example sentences with the word dismounted, a sentence example for dismounted, and dismounted in sample sentence.