Use dismay in a sentence
- She could not wholly conceal her dismay at seeing him so changed. 
- Turning in dismay, she saw the face of Parpon at the window. 
- To my dismay she nearly fainted. 
- Whereupon she flew out of the room and upstairs, where old Catherine, in dismay, found her sobbing a little later. 
- Whichever way she looked Gorgo saw only white faces, stamped with passion, dismay, and dread. 
- My men were in dismay until I told them that, having begun the game of war, I would carry it on to the ripe end. 
- Dismay was in her face, but the look of horror and desperation was gone. 
- A cry of dismay went up from the watchers on the shore. 
- She beheld with dismay that the ranks of her soldiers were wavering. 
- Clarence muttered his dismay as he followed his cousin to the steps. 
- There was a commotion in the crowd; consternation and dismay behind Ferrol, and excitement and anger in front of him. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word dismay in a sentence? How do you use dismay in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word dismay? It may also be related to student schooling, teach charter, tuition, department of education activities, exercise, and education.
Example sentences with the word dismay, a sentence example for dismay, and dismay in sample sentence.