Use disliked in a sentence
- Probably the man who first said that the line of rectitude corresponds with the line of enjoyment was disliked as well as disbelieved. 
- The one disliked the other because she must recognise her; the other chafed because she could be recognised by Rosalie officially only. 
- So it was that the two disliked each other without good cause, save that they were separated by a chasm as wide as a sea. 
- Besides, experience taught him that an offence would be more easily pardoned the more his master himself disliked the person against whom it was committed. 
- He disliked Carnac for his uncalculating candour; but he realized that, behind all, was something disturbing to his life. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word disliked in a sentence? How do you use disliked in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word disliked? It may also be related to educating, teaching, school, and homeschool.
Example sentences with the word disliked, a sentence example for disliked, and disliked in sample sentence.