Use dishonest in a sentence
- I do assure you that I am not so dishonest as I look. 
- To neglect it would be unjust to himself, and dishonest to his client. 
- It was clear, though he did not say so, that he thought me dishonest. 
- This lust has rotted these nations; it has made them hard, sordid, ungentle, dishonest, oppressive. 
- Was I ever once dishonest when I was poor and hungry, and is it likely I would begin now! 
- I do not know why they have done this, but I think it is from dishonest motives. 
- A man notoriously dishonest, but within the law, and very rich, offered a princely endowment to a college very much in need of it. 
- Nay, it would be positively dishonest not to return the costly raiment she had lent him. 
- Cluny could not be dishonest, though he would try hard not to say painful things. 
- Yes, even I am dishonest. 
- The result is accordingly an honest man or a dishonest one. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word dishonest in a sentence? How do you use dishonest in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word dishonest? It may also be related to montessori school, teach school department of education, training, schools esl, high school education, homeschooling, elementary school, and educator.
Example sentences with the word dishonest, a sentence example for dishonest, and dishonest in sample sentence.