Use discernment in a sentence
- She is a woman of most remarkable discernment. 
- Mavick was the sum of all knowledge misled her mother as to her power of discernment and her strength of character. 
- He had imbibed in Padua mistaken ideas which, unhappily, are held in high esteem by many from whom we should expect more discernment. 
- The penalties of his life were teaching him a discernment which could never have come to him through good fortune alone. 
- He had never before seen in her this sharp discernment and criticism. 
- Their discernment had been rightly reckoned upon. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word discernment in a sentence? How do you use discernment in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word discernment? It may also be related to teach charter, scholarships continuing education, educ tutors, college, school districts activities, homeschooling, teaching resource, and literacy.
Example sentences with the word discernment, a sentence example for discernment, and discernment in sample sentence.